The Quaker Network to End Mass Incarceration seeks to contribute to the nationwide effort to end mass incarceration by achieving the following specific goals:
- Facilitate an exchange of resources, programs, stories, and information to help each individual and organization become as effective as possible.
- To help individuals and organizations readily find others who are active in their area of interest or who are working in their geographic area.
- To facilitate respectful, thoughtful, dynamic discussions through which we learn from each other.
- As initiatives emerge, to support them through joint campaigns and strategy.
- Promote the leadership and solutions of the formerly incarcerated who are closest to the problem.